News You Can Use
Featured Funding Opportunities
$100 Million Award to Help Solve a Critical Problem of Our Time. For questions or want help managing the organization or submission process? Please contact Roxanne Ford, Executive Director of Foundation Relations.
The Office of Foundation Relations works to understand the needs and priorities of corporations and foundations and align them with the strengths of UCI. It is a starting point for organizations wishing to develop unique and profitable partnerships with a world-class teaching and research institution. We can help:
- Convene campus conversations around themes of interest to corporations and foundations
- Organize, plan, and host visits to campus
- Connect corporations and foundations with UCI faculty
- Introduce and engage university leaders
- Build relationships with potential funders
- Develop fundraising strategies
Our team initiates and coordinates relationships that support UCI's teaching, research, and service mission. Working with administrators, faculty, and development staff, we provide expertise, services, and tools to successfully connect the university with foundations and corporate philanthropy. We work closely with the Office of Research to obtain necessary university approvals before proposals are submitted.
For UCI faculty and staff, we can help:
- Conduct detailed searches for funding opportunities
- Interpret funding guidelines
- Contact corporations and foundations for clarification and further information
- Provide training on various databases utilized
- Produce a relationship history
- Liaise with the Office of Research for Limited Submissions
- Coordinate solicitations across schools and units
- Act as a clearing house for corporations and foundations that require synchronized approaches
- Help develop, review, and edit letters of intent and proposals
- Assist with letters of reference and lay abstracts
- Provide organizational information (i.e. audits, IRS letters, budgets, board information)
The Office of Foundation Relations is responsible for maintaining long term relationships with some institutions. Contact us today to begin exploring the many opportunities for collaboration at UCI.